Logistics & Contracts Co-ordinator
About The Role
We are looking for a new Logistics & Contracts Co-ordinator to join our Wet Waste team at our depot based in Wokingham. We are looking for someone who works well with others, has good organisation skills and a desire to learn new things. The main roles will include overseeing the day-to-day management of queries from drivers, customers and clients and be responsible for the daily scheduling the work for drivers.
Competitive salary and benefits included.
- Organisational procedures related to planning, scheduling, and contracting duties
- Conduct administrative tasks, as well as respond to internal and external correspondence
- Analysing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensure drivers schedules run on time
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and customers
- Supervise and organize orders of materials and equipment.
- Assist the accounts department using Sage 50 Accounts
- Full-time, Permanent
- Waterloo Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3DA