12T Service Driver Operative
About The Role
The A1 Group is a family run business specialising in Scrap Metal, Loo Hire and Wet Waste. Our Loo Hire division is looking for a 12 tonne Service Driver Operatives to join our expanding team working out of our new Grays depot.
The ideal candidates will be hard-working, enthusiastic and reliable. Our vacancy is for a 12 tonne service driver. This is a permanent role that offers great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in a supportive and thriving business.
The Operative is responsible for the removal of waste from client sites.
- Maintaining all required paperwork is completed in line with procedures and requirements.
- Ensuring toilets are emptied in a safe working manner and in line with environmental and health and safety regulations
- Ensuring all Tanker operations including the offloading and connecting of pipework, operating all pumps monitoring whole process throughout and resolving any issues which may arise. Overall are duties are in line with H&S requirements
- Inputting information into various IT supporting equipment where necessary
- Any other reasonable task required by the company
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with particular attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Enthusiastic, efficient, well-motivated and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a small team with limited supervision
- Good product knowledge upon completion of in-house training
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety working and be aware that this job is physically demanding with work mainly carried out outside.
- Timekeeping and attendance are essential to maintain customer demands
- £11.00-£15.00 per hour
- Full-time, Permanent
- Grays, Essex